Experience Management (XM) powered by Qualtrics XM Platform™
Qualtrics-certified full-service XM partner to help you strategize, understand, mobilize and accelerate so you create exceptional experiences at every interaction
Customer Experience and Employee Experience have emerged as an essential business strategy. What’s more, executives are onboard – they see CX and EX as the most effective method for creating a competitive advantage and building a high performing workforce. And yet, for too many companies the impact is limited and CX and/or EX success is too slow.
That’s why AKT and Qualtrics have teamed up. Together we bring an unbeatable combination – world-class professional services and the industry-leading experience management platform to design and react to customer and employee interactions to meet or exceed their expectations and, thus, increase satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy – putting people at the heart of your business!
Our team of experts provides technology implementation, end-to-end managed services, and expert strategic consulting – all to deliver better results for our clients, including:
- Tailored advisory solutions to build a high-performing experience management practice
- Implementation for programs of all sizes, from fast starts to highly customized deployments
- Flexible professional services model for end-to-end program management and optimization
In-house CX and EX Experts
Help clients achieve superior CX – improved customer loyalty, market share and revenues – and excellence in EX – highly engaged workforce – and where the intersection of both provides competitive advantage
From initial strategy and business case development to Qualtrics implementation and SAP SuccessFactors integrations, including training and continuous capabilities building
Consultants across the full spectrum of HR, HXM, XM professional services
Our XM Services
Strategy and Design
Tailored strategy and advisory to build a world-class experience management practice
Implementation and integrations services for all programs, from fast starts to highly customized deployments
Flexible professional services model for end-to-end program management and optimization
We guide top companies in the planning and design of their XM programs – enhancing experiences and improving results with Qualtrics
Beyond engagement surveys: you need an XM strategyLet’s Talk Strategy and Advisory
Knowing where you are is the first step to determining where you are headed.
Some companies are starting from scratch. Some are looking to refresh their existing customer and/or employee experience strategy approach. No two companies are alike, so we listen to you to learn about your company and understand your current goals. Then we roll up our sleeves to work with you to build a solid customer and/or employee experience strategy.
AKT provides services to help companies assess, plan, and embed a customer/employee strategy that is tailored to your specific needs.
Strategy services include:
- Strategic planning, roadmap development
- Customer/employee journey mapping
- Customer and Employee-centric culture transformation
- Quantitative and qualitative research and insights
- Business Case creation
- Vision for a customer / employee experience
- Identifying moments that matter
- Building VOC/ VOE programs and implementing them
Deep experience and expertise for successful implementationLet’s Talk Technical Implementation
Customer and employee expectations are soaring with no sign of slowing down anytime soon. That’s one reason why proficient use of technology is vital for implementing experience programs.
AKT recognizes this trend and partnered with Qualtrics, a leading provider of experience management technology. Together we have the tools and the experience to help you move fast and exceed customer and employee expectations.
Our flexible approach begins with the platforms and information you have within your company. From there, we build a VOC/ VOE program and platform to ensure customer/employee intelligence is secure, accurate and available as a powerful resource for decision-making.
Implementation services include:
- The configuration of your theme and surveys
- Configuration of real time actions and triggers.
- The development of your role-based dashboards
- The design and configuration of your closed loop feedback
- Building and configuring integrations to operational systems (CRM/HCM and more)
- Best practice advice on how to manage and maintain your Qualtrics platform
Accelerating Ideas to Actions – AKT’s Capabilities Building ServicesLet’s Talk Capabilities Building
Customer and/or employee intelligence can be interesting, thought-provoking, even compelling. But if it doesn’t lead to action, it’s pretty useless. AKT’s consultants have worked with dozens of companies and we’re familiar with the countless and continual obstacles that stand in the way of customer and employee experience success. We’ll work with you to sidestep these pitfalls and help you build an engaged workforce that embraces change and celebrates the results of a new level of commitment to customers.
Capabilities Building services include:
- Open courses and specific organizational courses on customer/employee experience, innovation, design thinking, digital transformation
- Experiential learning workshops
- Consultation and support