SAP SuccessFactors H1 2020 Release – Top 12
Top 12 Low-Hanging Must-Have’s for SAP SuccessFactors H1 2020 Release
While organizations and individuals are struggling to cope and make the most of their time during this unpresented challenging period, many are focusing in developing new, more efficient ways of work or reengineering existing processes to gain more benefits over the negative impacts the COVID-19 era is leaving behind.
No matter how big or small are such changes, they can have a significant impact on the way people work and the level of quality is delivered; at the same time, they can not only increase productivity and efficiency, but they can also positively affect peoples’ psychological state.
The purpose of this short blog is to review the Top 12 features and enhancement from SAP SuccessFactors H1 2020 Release – also called Low-Hanging, Must-Have’s, which can have such a positive impact on people productivity and efficiency, while at the same time adding significant value in their daily processes.
The new features or enhancements can be setup and activated by HR or system administrators without too much hassle and without the need of their implementation partners to get involved. Each feature would require a very short time to be reviewed and activated, nevertheless, it can have a great impact on the overall system functionality and user interaction.
Topics reviewed in the attached pdf are:
- Customisable Key Details on Workflow Requests Page (Employee Central)
- Show Full Name in History Pages (Employee Central)
- Specify Start/End Time for Auto Delegation (Employee Central)
- Fuzzy Search Enabled in People Search (Platform)
- Enhancements to the Manager View of the Team Absence Calendar (Time and Attendance)
- Self-Service for Time Account Payout (Time and Attendance)
- Mass Offer Approval (Recruiting Management)
- Qualtrics Feedback from Employees After a Performance Review (Performance Management)
- MDF Objects Available for Compensation, Variable Pay, and Total Compensation Plan Worksheets (Compensation)
- Meeting Notes (Continuous Performance)
- Review New Hire Data Step is Optional (Onboarding)
- New Learning Administration User Interface (Learning)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org