This intensive course provides a detailed SAP SuccessFactors introduction for those who will administer their company’s platform.
Learn how to:
- Administer the environment
- Manage permissions and roles
- Manage homepage and dashboards
- Enable new features
- Build ad-hoc reports (optional)
Also, get your questions answered in a dedicated one-hour Q&A session during the course.
Please note: To register, you’ll be asked to first create a User account in our SAP SuccessFactors Learning platform.
- Instructor-led course
- Typical course day begins at 9:00 and ends at 18:00 (with lunch between 12:00 – 13:00)
- Course location: AKT Holon office
- Per course total participants: 10
- Couse Language: Hebrew (materials and system are in English)