Leveraging our award-winning HR domain expertise and market dominance to create a nurturing ecosystem for Israeli entrepreneurs in the HR Tech space, to succeed.
Selected startups will refine their business models and products with help from a combination of structured workshops, speaker series and mentorship sessions, as well as active coaching from our investment team.
We look for companies aiming to solve the current and future talent acquisition and people management challenges.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We look for companies aiming to solve the current and future talent acquisition and talent management challenges.
- Early, pre-seed stage and can show a minimal viable product or an advanced prototype.
- Able, passionate and fully committed team.
- Targeting big markets and challenges – an advantage.
- Be able to clearly prove that their solution is defensible and scalable.
A three months program for top-notch entrepreneurs to refine their business models and products with help from a combination of structured workshops, speaker series, and mentorship sessions, as well as active coaching from our investment team:
- A world-class mentor network to help with product development, market fit and growth strategies.
- HR executives from our corporate partners to help brainstorm, pilot and license.
- Professional services from a select service partners who understand the unique needs of Tech startups.
- Creative, exciting and forward thinking office environment with state-of-the-art classroom and meeting spaces.
- Syndicated funding rounds through our top-rated venture capital and angel investors’ network.
In structuring the program, we have partnered with select number of service partners who understand the unique needs of a technology startup:
- Ernst and Young
- Shibolet and Co. Law Firm
- Luzzatto & Luzzatto Patent Attorneys
We couldn’t be prouder of the collaborative work that we do with these innovative leaders.
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
Israel’s first HR Tech startup accelerator.
Now open for applications.
Only 5 startups will be selected to the coming batch that will commence on July 22nd of this year. Enrollments for applications is now open and will be closed May 22nd.