AKT LABS is excited to welcome its newest members to our world-class network of mentors!
As the industry accelerator for HR Tech startups, AKT LABS has a core agenda and curriculum as well as an expert team who support selected startups on a daily basis throughout the intensive 10-week program. And, choosing the right mentors can be crucial to the entire program’s impact and success.
Our world class mentors have the industry knowledge, experience and connections, which can be the most important factors in a startup’s long-term success to receive during the program. Mentors provide ideas, feedback, coaching, networking options and many additional benefits that become an exceptional growth opportunity for startups.
Our collective influence, guidance and mentorship will create the ideal ecosystem and secure network for startups to grow. An environment that is conducive to helping participating startups every day by surrounding them with people who will mentor, inspire, and challenge them.
So without further ado, here they are, our newest mentors who joined the 2019 program with a bang!
- VP of HR for the Strauss Group Inc. – Alona Magor-Shoham
- Global Director HRIS for the ICL Group – Fred Van Wees
- Global HRIS Director for Teradyne – Liat Oren-Wachs
- SVP Product & Analytics at PandoLogic – Moshe Kigler
- HR Solution & Innovation Advisor – MEE & Asia-Pacific and Japan for SAP SuccessFactors – Nicolas Monnier
- Founder of Otter Advisory – Thomas Otter
- President of RecruitingDaily.com – William Tincup
Learn more about all our mentors at aktglobal.com/aktlabs
We will be announcing our 2019 selected batch of startups very soon, so stay tuned for more updates.