AKT is thrilled to announce that we have chosen six Israeli HR Tech startups in our first group of companies to join a 17-week accelerator program.
The AKT LABS HR Tech Startup Accelerator provides mentoring from technical and business experts, state-of-the-art technology, a co-working space, partners and investors, and access to AKT customers. It also offers a global network of startup contacts. The accelerator is run by members of AKT’s innovation, people advisory and HR cloud teams.
Putting the 1st batch of HR Tech startups through their paces
40 applications submitted AKT LABS’ first batch.
11 exciting startups were shortlisted.
7-minute presentations at an intensive Pitch Day.
An expert jury from AKT LABS’ advisory board and mentor network decided.
6 startups were selected to participate in AKT LABS’ 1st batch.
The HR Tech startup lineup
The six startups to make up the first cohort include:
- Cassiopeia Tech – solutions designed to help large enterprises deal with the problem of sexual harassment
- Glean Labs – platform that automatically maps organizational skills and knowledge, by integrating with the company’s procedural and collaboration systems
- Nexcv – SaaS platform for creating targeted recruitment campaigns on social channels, while optimizing each channel separately and across channels, using machine learning algorithms
- Quali.fit – AI assistant for recruiting that streamlines the process of understanding each candidate, client, and job opening by conducting interactions with each party autonomously
- Spetz – online job marketplace for junior positions, with a unique built-in potential recognition solution
- Whizor – marketplace for online Personal Life Coaching
“We have selected a very strong group of startups that we believe are going to change the HR Tech space. Each of those startups is well positioned to leverage AKT’s HR domain expertise and global mentor network to solve some of the biggest workplace challenges global organizations face,” said Dror Gurevich, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at AKT.
This first batch of startups to be selected for AKT LABS, will now enter a matchmaking stage being paired up with the right advisors and mentors per the scope of their startup and business need. The 17-week program commences on 19 July and includes Industry Day, when startups will present an updated pitch, focused on problem definition and their proposed solution, and Demo Day, when startups will pitch for investors and stakeholders, following the program completion.
Congratulations again to all six and thanks again to the jury panel who had the challenge of selecting the first cohort.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be sharing with you more details about each of the startups and tracking their progress. So watch this space!
Want to know more about AKT LABS?
AKT LABS is the industry accelerator for HR Tech startups – the first in Israel! Leveraging our leading position in HR consultancy and digital HR solution services, we and a global network of expert mentors create a nurturing ecosystem for Israeli entrepreneurs in the HR Tech space, to succeed.