As an SAP SuccessFactors Gold Partner, we are please to forward the Q4 2016 Release Highlights from SAP SuccessFactors.
- Continuing to refresh the user experience across the HCM suite, icnluding recruiting, onboarding, succession and development, performance and goals, and payroll.
- New mobile features and enhancements, like fingerprint authentication and access for managers to approve, regject or propose learning courses from Android and iOS devices.
- Two new country versions of SAP Employee Central Payroll solutions have been released, bringing the total to 40.
- Next-generation, modern mentoring processes launched to reduce administrative effort in Succession and Development.
- The launch of the new Career Site Building tool – click here for more information.
- Full redesign of the Learning catalog with clean and clear view of learning opportunities.
And many more. Click the image for full video highlights.
For details and information on other enhancements in the Q4 2016 release, please see the full “Release Information Document“.