Smart companies know that they are only as good as their best workers, and will prioritize seeking out the best of the best for their organizations.
It is not easy. And, as digital technology continues to quickly upgrade, the digitization of the workforce follows suit.
All companies will require to rethink and review their organizational structures, influence, and control, and fast! Your organization needs to be able to confidently answer these questions:
- Which roles will remain and which will be made redundant as digital technology continues to evolve?
- What sort of people and skills will be needed to implement and manage new technologies?
- What development programs and training we need to offer our people?
- Where will we find the talented people we need?
- What do we need to offer in order to engage them?
- What cultural changes do we need to embrace and implement to allow for a more adaptive, innovative, creative organization?
How did you do?
If you are like the majority of organizations today, there is probably still some ambiguity in your responses. At AKT, we are here to help organizations answer those questions and put in place a long-term strategy and program for talent acquisition in the digital age.
Want more details?
As business strategies undergo a fundamental re-think, so must organizations’ people strategies. A complete re-design of work and the workplace is now required. In AKT’s Talent Acquisition for the Digital Age white paper, we describe how smart companies know that they are only as good as their best workers, and will prioritize seeking out the best of the best for their organizations.
Download AKT’s White Paper on:
Talent Acquisition in the Digital Age